[neuromusiclab] writing-club Friday 10am-1pm

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 3 19:50:56 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

Happy new year! Even though via zoom, it's good to see some of you
today! The lab seminar was difficult to plan last quarter. We will see
how we can manage this quarter, but still somewhat unclear.

(1) Takako's zoom individual meeting slots on Wiki
Jan 7 and 14 Friday afternoons are open for those who like to catch up
and discuss the research projects.

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Takako.27s_Schedule
Please log in Wiki and sign up. After these two weeks, we'll see how it
goes about the campus opening.

(2) Writing club hours are set up.
Fridays from January 21 to March 11, 10am-1pm, CCRMA seminar room.
You come in, briefly exchange today's goals, then turn-off
email/cellphone/browser and quietly share the space to write/analyse. I
hope some of you may be interested in joining.

Cheers,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308