[neuromusiclab] Lab Setup for Solo Reverb Experiment

giffordr at ccrma.Stanford.EDU giffordr at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 28 18:00:56 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I was planning on leaving a piano and pair of speakers set up in the
lab, for a reverb experiment, for the next two or three weeks. I didn't
see anyone else scheduled to use the lab next week; but if someone does
need it, let me know and I can take down the day before you need it.

Also... if anyone has experience playing piano, is able to sight-read
for piano (right hand only), and wouldn't mind participating in my
study, I would really appreciate the help! :)

Best,

Ray