[neuromusiclab] A doctoral student's visit from Japan

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Oct 23 15:49:49 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

it's already week5 done and sorry I haven't done much about lab seminar
this quarter....

A student collaborator of mine from Keio University in Tokyo (who is
going to do research on DJ's rhythm perception) will be visiting on Nov
3 Wednesday afternoon and I wonder if some of you may be interested in
joining me in meeting her and showing her around the CCRMA - depending
on time I could also order lunch/snack. Please let me know!

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308