[neuromusiclab] lab meeting in the Spring quarter

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 15 18:58:41 PDT 2021

Hi all,

thanks for sharing the reading time in the Winter quarter!

Here is a Stanford Box link - some of you have made nice slides for the
Arbib reading, please consider sharing:
https://stanford.app.box.com/folder/133539979795?s=4l8kdth9jmr7463zvufuu0g39t29k3oh
Also, I have uploaded 'why people sing' pdf just for those who may be
interested.

We'll have a break next week, and meet again on March 29 Monday 5:30pm.
As your schedule will firm up, towards the end of the break I'll send
another scheduling poll about the rest of the Spring quarter.

We are almost there to wrap up the Winter quarter - stay safe and take
care!
Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308