[neuromusiclab] Neuromusic poster presentation feedback session

Noah Fram nfram at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 11 05:36:51 PDT 2021

Hi Takako,

Glad to hear you made it back as well, and that your travel experience was so uneventful and safe!

I honestly don’t know if I’ll be free Tuesday at that time; things out here on the East Coast have been unexpectedly hectic. But the practice session is a great idea, and I will definitely join if I can!

Best,
-Noah