[neuromusiclab] Lab meeting tomorrow - papers!

Barbara Nerness bnerness at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 12 11:16:09 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Here are two papers which will be included in my discussion tomorrow on
EEG correlates of meditation. Apologies for not sending sooner!

1. A systematic review of the neurophysiology of mindfulness on EEG
oscillations - link [1]

2. The effects of an internet-based mindfulness meditation intervention
on electrophysiological markers of attention - link [2]

You won't need to read these to follow my presentation, but they're good
introductions to the topic in case you want to preview the material.

See you tomorrow!

Barbara

Links:
------