[neuromusiclab] Lab meeting and Zoom slots

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Apr 3 20:29:56 PDT 2020

Hi there,

Hope you are all doing well....!! I am doing alright in Toronto.

You are getting this email from the mailing list because you are doing
some research together with me. This email is about Neuromusic Lab
meeting and individual project meeting scheduling.

1) Lab meeting schedule

just to keep us together with weekly updates
(sometime detailed updates from one project)
I am thinking Friday afternoon 1-2:30pm (Pacific time)

But please put your good time on Friday on the poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?8971444-kmzBI
If Friday does not work, I'll think about another day....please let me
know.

2) Individual meeting schedule

I resume the old beloved sign-up sheet on the wiki. Basically Tuesday
and Friday will have open slots and I'll open up as we go and send out
the message in this mailing list then you can sign up. I put names for
already-filled slots.

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Takako.27s_Schedule

3) Recent publications

https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1am284xfeb1Fk3

And, Congratulations Tysen and Barbara! The N1 paper has been accepted
TODAY!! YAY! Great work guys.

I know it's been disappointing to see all the meetings postponed. But
we'll continue research and get more stuff done!! ASA again in the fall,
and Neuromusic next year June, and we can do ICMPC in Tokyo in summer!

Thanks for keeping up and stay well.
Hopefully we can start meeting soon,

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308