[neuromusiclab] 2019 Fall CCRMA Neuromusiclab seminars

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Sep 29 18:42:41 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Hope the first week of the quarter went well for you all.
You receive this email because of ongoing projects we are working
together in the Neuromusic lab.

I am thinking to find the time somewhere (1-1.5h) to meet about every
2nd week this fall and use the time for updates/discussions/practice
talks etc.

Please see the poll here (just for the first meeting). Could you fill it
by Wednesday?
https://www.when2meet.com/?8189255-ETWUX

Thanks for your participation!
Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Assistant Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308