[neuromusiclab] RITMO grouop with Alexander Jensenius (U Oslo, Norway) Oct 23

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Oct 21 11:10:46 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Prof Alexander Jensenius (RITMO, U Oslo) is going to give a guest talk
at CCRMA colloquium on Oct 23 this Wednesday.  He is visiting Ge
(2-3pm).

RITMO group seems doing very interesting stuff.
https://www.uio.no/ritmo/english/

Because his student group is also visiting here and one of them I know
from Toronto, I've set up the time to hang out with them.

3:00-3:30pm: Neuromusic lab etc.
3-30-5:00pm: Stage to hang out and chat

before his talk at 5:30pm for the colloquium.

Please come join us!

Best
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308