[neuromusiclab] 2019 Fall CCRMA Neuromusiclab seminars

Barbara Nerness bnerness at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Oct 3 11:52:48 PDT 2019

Yes, that works for me!

Barbara

On 2019-10-03 11:20, Takako Fujioka wrote:

> OK, sadly there is no meeting today - it looks like it was too soon to schedule this and meet realistically.
>
> From the poll Noah filled out it looks like
> Wed 1:30-3 might be another candidate time slot.
>
> Could you please let me know whether that works next week (Oct 9)?
>
> Takako
>
> On 2019-10-02 11:33, Takako Fujioka wrote:
> Hi everyone, thanks for participating in the poll! Let's meet Oct 3 Thursday 10:30-12. I updated every-second week schedule in the Wiki: https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Lab_Meetings [1] It looks like this now. <p> '''Fall 2019 meeting''' </p> Oct 3 : update everyone and check in Duet status Oct 17 : (TBD) Oct 31 : (TBD) Nov 14 : (TBD) Dec 5 : perhaps poster presentation practice for Vidya I invite you to take spots and talk about the project. Due to some overage of my part in many meetings in this quarter, I'd hold off the reading seminar part off the list. But still interested in the practice itself. Perhaps we could resume that in Winter. Another thing about upcoming conferences. Going to Denmark in 2020 June! https://www.fondazione-mariani.org/en/neuromusic7 [2] Going to Tokyo in 2021 August! https://www.musicperception.org/smpc-events.html [3] WARNING: anything else other than the above as ICMPC, with its URL starting with waset.org, is BOGUS and PREDATORY
conferences. (e.g., https://waset.org/music-perception-and-cognition-conference-in-march-2021-in-tokyo [4]) Best, Takako On 2019-09-29 18:42, Takako Fujioka wrote: Hi all, Hope the first week of the quarter went well for you all. You receive this email because of ongoing projects we are working together in the Neuromusic lab. I am thinking to find the time somewhere (1-1.5h) to meet about every 2nd week this fall and use the time for updates/discussions/practice talks etc. Please see the poll here (just for the first meeting). Could you fill it by Wednesday? https://www.when2meet.com/?8189255-ETWUX [5] Thanks for your participation! Best, Takako --- Takako Fujioka Assistant Professor, Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics Department of Music, Stanford University phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308

Links:
------
[1] https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Lab_Meetings
[2] https://www.fondazione-mariani.org/en/neuromusic7