[neuromusiclab] 2019 Fall CCRMA Neuromusiclab seminars

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 2 11:33:07 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

thanks for participating in the poll!
Let's meet Oct 3 Thursday 10:30-12.

I updated every-second week schedule in the Wiki:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Lab_Meetings

It looks like this now.

Oct 3   : update everyone and check in Duet status
Oct 17  : (TBD)
Oct 31  : (TBD)
Nov 14  : (TBD)
Dec 5   : perhaps poster presentation practice for Vidya

I invite you to take spots and talk about the project.
Due to some overage of my part in many meetings in this quarter, I'd
hold off the reading seminar part off the list. But still interested in
the practice itself. Perhaps we could resume that in Winter.

Another thing about upcoming conferences.

Going to Denmark in 2020 June!
https://www.fondazione-mariani.org/en/neuromusic7

Going to Tokyo in 2021 August!
https://www.musicperception.org/smpc-events.html

WARNING: anything else other than the above as ICMPC, with its URL
starting with waset.org, is BOGUS and PREDATORY conferences.
(e.g.,
https://waset.org/music-perception-and-cognition-conference-in-march-2021-in-tokyo)

Best,
Takako