[neuromusiclab] next week lab meeting is June 6 Thursday 9am

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 30 20:40:01 PDT 2019

Hi all,

thanks for those who came today - good discussion! and I am sorry I
could not accommodate everyone's schedule today.

Next week, because I heard that the Friday (June 7) is all-day Slork
rehearsal, I'd like to keep the Thursday 9am deal.

According to Wiki, the lineup is Ch3 (Tysen), Ch 4(Vidya), 5(Noah),
6(Adi) (sorry Cara, Adi already signed up for Ch 6, and thank you Tysen
to prepare for today but we ran out of time)

Also, please mark your calendar June 12 Wednesday duet-data blitz +
night outing!
(we could do one more reading in the early afternoon on that day (or
some adjacent day) if there are interests)

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Assistant Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308