[neuromusiclab] next week lab meeting

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue May 28 14:57:20 PDT 2019

Hi all,
thanks for the response! Sorry for my slowness in getting back to you
all.

Let's do Thursday 9:00-10:30. I know it's early...but let's try, and
sorry for those who can't attend this time.

I took also the liberty of assigning people to chapters for Thursday.

Chapter 1: Takako
Chapter 2: Cara
Chapter 3: Tysen

We'll go back to Friday June 7 12:30. Please sign up for these chapters
in the Wiki.
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Lab_Meetings

Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: