[neuromusiclab] tomorrow's lab meeting and reading

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 9 13:22:23 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I am sorry for the short notice...I am operating really day-to-day basis
these days.
For tomorrow, because we are doing the 'duet' project from 2, (and I
know some people are busy anyway tomorrow) I wonder if we have a
preference among the following three options - we had a plan for chapter
4 (kunwoo),5(adi),6(me).

1) we could do the talking of the chapters a bit before like 1:30
spilling over the capping/preparation.
2) we meet /zoom 12:30-1:30 ish
3) we do it next week.

Some vote is appreciated. Thanks everyone,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Assistant Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308