[neuromusiclab] Locking the windows!

kunwoo at ccrma.Stanford.EDU kunwoo at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 12 01:32:36 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I was working in the neurolab past midnight today, and someone tried to
open the neurolab windows from the outside around 1:00am. And the
right-side window was actually not locked! I saw a hand pushing the left
half of the window. I immediately locked the window and went outside,
and they ran away. They seemed to be students at Stanford. Maybe I
should have called the police. Please suggest me ways if I need to take
any actions about tonight's incident.

But I think the last person to leave the neuromusiclab should always
check if the windows are tightly locked.

Thanks,
Kunwoo