[neuromusiclab] book reading

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Apr 26 16:52:50 PDT 2019

Hi there,

So, we finished Huron. Those who were here today's meeting at the end
brainstormed about more reading besides London's book from next week.

Ultimately we decided if we squish three chapters of London (instead of
two) a week, we'd be able to read at least some of Lisa Margulis's 'On
repeat', two or three times before the end of the quarter.

Cara volunteered to look into this and which chapters are interesting,
but I also encourage all of you checking out the book.

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Lab_Meetings

https://searchworks.stanford.edu/articles/nlebk__654566

Have a nice weekend!
Takako
---
Takako Fujioka
Assistant Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308