[neuromusiclab] Lab clean-up and meetings

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 18 15:50:58 PDT 2018

Hi all,

welcome back to the campus!
I propose that I am going to do the lab clean-up on Thursday afternoon
like 4, just for an hour or so. If you could join me please come to the
lab. Afterwards we can chat over snacks together to report each other
how the summer has been, and how to manage the lab meeting in the fall.

Also on the same day earlier I could open 12pm, 2pm and 3pm meeting
slots for individual meetings if any of that suits some of you. Please
let me know.

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Assistant Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308