[neuromusiclab] Meeting on Tues 13 Nov

Aditya Chander ac888 at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 5 12:01:29 PST 2018

Hi all,

One of the participants for my experiment needs to delay the recording slot she signed up for, and now wants to record between 5 and 7 on Tuesday 13 Nov. I know we have a lab meeting scheduled until 5:30 – would it be possible to do it in the classroom that day, or start earlier at 3 so that I have enough time to set up? No worries if not, but it would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,
Aditya
Aditya Chander
Stanford University – Centre for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
MA in Music, Science and Technology – Class of ‘19
Tel: +1 (650) 283-8142, +44 7951 407283
Alternative email: aditya at ccrma.stanford.edu<mailto:aditya at ccrma.stanford.edu>