[manifesto] RAMS, the documentary with music by Brain Eno

Trijeet Mukhopadhyay trijeetm at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 1 17:45:02 PDT 2018

Hey everyone,

Slightly late notice on this, but I think people on this list still might enjoy this:

https://www.hustwit.com/rams/
Rams is a documentary portrait of Dieter Rams, one of the most influential designers alive, and a rumination on consumerism, sustainability, and the future of design.

In addition, the music for the documentary is by Brain Eno.

The screening is tomorrow night in the the Castro theater in SF, and I'm going for the late show. Would encourage others to join me too.

Trijeet

Bonus — I have an extra ticket to the late screening, so if someone wants to claim it, they can (unless someone else does it before you)

—
Trijeet Mukhopadhyay
Stanford University
B.S. Computer Science
M.S. Candidate Computer Science – Human Computer Interaction
http://trijeetm.com/