[mamst] Program proposals!

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 19 12:29:24 PDT 2024

Hi all,

For those who are graduating this spring: please don't forget that you
*must* submit a final program proposal
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aR-VMlz_HVfN06fFeMOgqCRx96rDI9e/view>
to me, with your adviser's signature, before I can approve either a
special registration status (I know several of you are planning to
register for TGR or a grad quarter) or your petition to graduate. Please
get those done and submitted to me ASAP.

For those who are in their first year: you should have submitted the
preliminary program proposal (same link as above) at the end of fall
quarter; if you didn't do so, please complete this as soon as you are able.

For all of you: I'm happy to chat about your current plan, look at
transcripts, and generally go over requirements, so either come find me
at CCRMA sometime, or schedule a meeting with me and let's talk.

Thank you!

Nette

--
I'm on campus Monday through Wednesday, Thursday until 2, and am available in person by appointment on Friday