[mamst] Capstone showcase

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed May 31 10:17:36 PDT 2023

Hello all!

We're a week away from this event, and I only have one person who has
indicated they intend to present! I know we're all busy right now, but
please, if you would like to participate, take a few minutes to fill out
our form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeG7Id5A_k_Xk8hzKapjUwbOUGGLXXO7hrVLv7zuAvJLv-pdg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and let us know.

Thanks!