[mamst] Fwd: [cs-caships] CS Department Now Accepting Spring CA Applications

nshaheed at ccrma.Stanford.EDU nshaheed at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Feb 13 11:41:34 PST 2023

Just a heads up, the deadline got extended.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: [cs-caships] CS Department Now Accepting Spring CA
Applications
Date: 2023-02-13 11:39
 From: Nicholas Shaheed <nicholasshaheed at gmail.com>
To: nshaheed at ccrma.Stanford.EDU

---------- Forwarded message ---------
 From: BETTINA SANTOS <bvsantos at stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 11:35 AM
Subject: [cs-caships] CS Department Now Accepting Spring CA Applications
To: mscs at cs.stanford.edu <mscs at cs.stanford.edu>, Current PhD students
<phdcs at cs.stanford.edu>, cs-caships at lists.stanford.edu
<cs-caships at lists.stanford.edu>
Cc: Meredith Hutchin <hutchin at stanford.edu>, Danielle Hoversten
<dhoversten at stanford.edu>

Hey there!

The CS Department is currently accepting applications for Spring quarter
Course Assistant positions.

We've decided to extend our deadline; Spring CA applications are now due
by 11:59pm on Sunday, February 19th.

The Spring CA application can be found here:

https://caapp.cs.stanford.edu/ [1]

The Spring CS course schedule can be found here:

https://cs.stanford.edu/courses/schedules/2022-2023.spring.php [2]

Some things to keep in mind:

·         You must submit an application in order to receive an
assignment. Even if an instructor tells you that you're their top
choice, you cannot receive an assignment without submitting an
application.

·         All applications must be submitted by the deadline(11:59pm on
Sunday, February 19th).

·         Applications can be submitted anytime within the application
window; we do not give preference based on when your application was
submitted.

·         You can edit your application as many times as you like
before the deadline.

·         You will receive an email in early March if you receive an
assignment.

·         You are able to rank multiple courses as your top choice, but
you do so at your own risk. If you're ranked highly by multiple courses
and have ranked those courses with the same preference number, I will
assign you wherever works best. If you receive an offer letter for a
course, you are not able to switch courses later on, so please be sure
to indicate your preferences accordingly.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems with the website.

Best,

Bettina S.

--

BETTINA SANTOS, M.S