[mamst] Fwd: [cs-caships] CS Department Now Accepting Winter CA Applications

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 10 10:05:41 PST 2023

And if anyone *does* get an outside TA or CA position, do let me know
just so I can keep eyes on any transactions that need approval :)

Thanks for sending this around, Nick!

Nette

On 2/10/23 9:22 AM, nshaheed at ccrma.Stanford.EDU wrote:
> In case anyone is looking for funding next quarter

I am on campus Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and may be available in person on Friday by special arrangement
Nette Worthey
CCRMA Administrator
660 Lomita Ct.
Stanford, CA 94305