[mamst] Program proposals, anyone?

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 4 10:04:07 PDT 2022

Hi CCRMA MAs!

The university has *one* milestone requirement for students earning a master’s degree, and that is the Program Proposal <https://stanford.app.box.com/v/progpropma>. The deadline for preliminary submission is the end of the first term in which you are enrolled, but really, as long as you have a final proposal submitted before you graduate you are good.

For first years: please fill out and have your adviser sign your initial Program Proposal and submit it to me. A final document can be submitted later in your career.
For second years: please look at your transcript (and your initial Program Proposal if you did one), and complete a final document that matches what your transcript shows you’ve done while in your master’s career at Stanford, have your adviser sign, and submit it to me.

Any questions? Let me know - I’m happy to help. This quarter you are likley to see me at CCRMA more than two days a week, and as always, a Zoom or in person by special arrangement (except Wednesdays) is an option as well.

Thanks!

Nette

***
I am on campus on Monday and Thursday, and working from home Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. I may be able to meet in person on Tuesday or Friday, by special arrangement.
***
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Nette Worthey
CCRMA Administrator