Open House - Next Tuesday (fwd)

Hiroko Shiraiwa-Terasawa hiroko@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 24 May 2005 14:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

Open house again - plase sign up if you're around.
If you're willing to see the tentative schedule, Kirstin is
going to approve my last e-mail with a pdf file sometime soon.
We'll have the tour in Knoll under renovation. :-)

hope to see you then
 - hiroko

--

Hiroko Terasawa
<hiroko@ccrma.stanford.edu>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 00:25:19 -0700
From: Sasha Leitman <sleitman@ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
To: local-users@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: Open House - Next Tuesday

Hello Everyone,
     I am sure that you have already gotten far too many emails from me!  That being said, I have been
explicitly commanded to send out an actual invitation asking you to come to the Open House a week from
today on May 31st.
     I am including a copy of the day's agenda.  The morning will be devoted to presentations and talks while
the afternoon will be a time for hands-on demonstrations.   The day will conclude with an evening barbeque
in the New Guinea Sculpture Garden at 5:30pm.
     It would be great to see you there, even if you can only come by for a presentation or two.  If you have
any questions, please do no hesitate to contact me.

Take care,
Sasha

PS If you haven't been to CCRMA since we moved into the temporary trailers, the following link should give
you a good idea about how to find CCRMA's temporary home:

http://campus-map.stanford.edu/campus_map/bldg.jsp?bldgID=06
-451T&cx=1902&cy=1629&zoomto=100&zoomfrom=100