AES this week!

Hiroko Shiraiwa-Terasawa hiroko@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:34:39 -0600

------=OPENWEBMAIL_ATT_0.63309757325715

Hi gangs,

I assume many of you will show up for the AES convention this week.
Shall we party at some point? When are you going to be around in the
city? Depending on the plan of the party, I will arrange my mid-term
exam.. :-p

E-mail back, with your available days for one (or more) evening drink
in SF!

Here's another invitation from David Jaffe..

# Message forwarded as attachment

Hiroko Terasawa
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu

------=OPENWEBMAIL_ATT_0.63309757325715