la la la la la (fri 8pm)

k i r s t i n kirstinc@stanford.edu
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

my last concert on campus.  last chance to see me in my long flowy black
dress.  last chance to hear me sing really high notes in memchu with its 6
second reverb.

-K

talk to me early and i'll see about $2-3 tickets
---------------------------------
Stanford Chamber Chorale
Tour Farewell Concert!

8 pm Friday, 30 May 2003
Stanford Memorial Church

$10 general/$5 student
Tickets available at Stanford Ticket Office: 650-725-ARTS (in
Tresidder), or at the door.

Bid the Chorale bon voyage as they present works from the tour
program they will take to England and Wales this summer!  Featured
will be John Rutter's thrilling Gloria accompanied by brass, organ
performed in collaboration with members from the Stanford University
Singers.

Also on the program are gems of a cappella repertoire from the
English and American choral traditions.

Come and enjoy an evening of choral music making of the highest caliber!