prob 1 hw4

David Lowenfels dfl@alum.mit.edu
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:45:03 -0700

Oops, I meant limit as omega goes to zero...
Reduce it with the matlab limit command, like I said...
it's something like -(1+n)/(1-n).. but don't quote me on that.

--
_/^\_/^\_/^\_/^\_/^\    Science is but a perversion of itself unless
   David Lowenfels       it has as its ultimate goal the betterment