fantabulous stupendilious funtastical amusmeration!

k i r s t i n kirstinc@stanford.edu
Sun, 4 May 2003 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT)

the pianist was awesome.  i highly recommend it to everyone - especially
when you get the chance to see it on the big screen for not much money.

also, my birthday is the 15th.  just fyi.  in case you want to buy me a
pony.  or a bmw.

-K