Info about MA/MST requirements

vivian woo vwoo@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:33:34 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys and gals,

I was confused about our MA/MST requirements in terms of the number of
graded units we have to get so I emailed Debbie... take a look at the
her reply to my question:

(what I wrote to Debbie)
>I'm a little confused about what the requirements are for fulfilment of
>the MA/MST degree.  Are we supposed to have 45 graded units by the end of
>the degree or do we only needed to do the CCRMA required courses for
grade
>and the rest can be credit/no credit?

(Debbie's reply)
The University says that in order to earn an MA degree, anywhere
within Stanford (not just at CCRMA), a student must do 45 units of
graded work. Please see the Bulletin, page 33 "Graduate Units
Requirements" for clarification.

.... hope this helps with those of you that are also confused like I am.
See you all soon :)

Viv