Tahoe details

Gregor Hanuschak gzh@stanford.edu
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:15:34 -0800 (PST)

So here's the deal on Tahoe.  According to the web site it takes 2.5 hours
to get there from San Francisco, so probably a little less from us.  I was
thinking everyone meet at my place at 8:30, but we can discuss whether
that's a good time...

Here's a run-down on the potential damage.  It's kinda pricey, but hell
it's spring break - when else we going to have a chance to do this?
Also, there's MUCH potential fun to be had.

Board rental (including boots) is #35.  Skiis are $32.  Lift ticket after
12:30 is $33 for 22 and under and $40 for older than that.  I don't know
if they check ID for age or anything so we could all go for the 22
and under (actually under 13 is even cheaper Vivian if you want to try it
:p)

So far I've heard that the people that might be in are Brad, John,
Vivian, Hiroko, and her husband.  If four of us want to take a
semi-private snowboarding lesson it would actually be cheaper than a
regular (shitty) lesson.  ($130 total / 4 people = about $32 each versus
$69 each for a lesson with like 50 people)

Also, if everyone decides to go we're going to need a second driver...
Anyways, email the group whether you're still interested in coming.

Party on,
Gregor