New songs

Gregor Zdunski Hanuschak gzh@Stanford.EDU
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:10:09 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends,

WHATTUP?!?

I thought at least some of you would be interested in hearing some of my
new songs.  Here's the shameless promotion:

"Quantum Physics Girl" = All about the girl you fantasized about in
	quantum physics class.  Never took quantum physics?  Neither
	did I.  However, there is definitely appeal to the girl who
	is not only a hotty, but is much smarter than you are.

"Monica" = More poppy.  Check out that piano solo - it's short, but it
	took me HOURS to get right.

"Cross-Country" = Song of longing, frustration, lamentation, and
	perhaps infatuation.  Don't be fooled by the lyrics though - this
	song rocks out.

All are in mp3 format on my web site:

www.stanford.edu/~gzh

If you have your own web site, feel free (and encouraged) to make a link
from your page to mine.  Tell your friends to do the same.

Those of you in the San Francisco area - I'll soon be making a link to our
upcoming shows.  Come see me play if you can!

Party on,
Gregor

PS - This is the first time in a long time I've used all my email lists.
I apologize to those of you I haven't spoken to in quite some time.  Email
me if you're one of thsoe people - I'd like to know what you're up to.

PS2 - The "Monica" song should just be taken for what it is - a good
song.  Although I'm just recording it now, it was written about 8
months ago.  For those of you that actually know Monica, I'm really NOT
trying to impress her.  In fact, there's really no reason to even tell
her about it.  Thanks!