is there

John McCarty mccarty@stanford.edu
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:11:17 -0800

I only know of one program that does all that automatically.  It is
a protools plugin called vocal align or maybe vocalign??  I think
it's pretty expensive as well, probably $1000+   If you just want to
alter the tempo of a song, there are several plugins that allow you to define
a section, input the original and target tempos, and it takes care of the rest.
I don't know if ccrma has any of those, but maybe?

-John