Sound Expert needed for shooting film (fwd)

k i r s t i n kirstinc@stanford.edu
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

know of anyone who can do this (not exactly in our curriculum)?
-K

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:17:57 -0700
From: "Pedros, Ana" <pedros_ana@gsb.stanford.edu>
To: "'film-directors@lists.stanford.edu'"
    <film-directors@lists.Stanford.EDU>,
     "'film-crews@lists.stanford.edu'" <film-crews@lists.Stanford.EDU>
Subject: Sound Expert needed for shooting film

Hi guys,

I am shooting this coming Saturday and I usually set the Audio to automatic.
(The reason for this is that my skills adjusting the sound in the camera are
close to zero).

For that reason, and as I have a ton of dialogue, I would love  the help of
a skilled person who can set the sound in the camera while filming and help
with the boom.

I will provide fantastic food and a introduce you to a very fun crew!

Thanks a lot!

Ana