Zen Finger Painting does Stanford!

Gregor Hanuschak gzh@stanford.edu
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:19:22 -0800 (PST)

DUDE!

The time has finally come!  This Friday my band, "Zen Finger Painting",
will make it's DEBUT LIVE APPEARANCE!

When: Friday, April 4 at 4:50 - 5:05 PM (yeah it's short)
Where: Stanford University, the birdcage stage in front of Braun music
building

YES, the hit song "Quantum Physics Girl" WILL be in our set.  Here's what
people have to say about it:

"This song is on CRACK!" - Brett Rogers

"This song makes me HORNY!" - some hot chick

"This song will change rock and roll forever!" - Time Magazine

"I switched my major because of this song!" - a former physics student

"The lead vocalist is so damn cute... I just want to cook him dinner."
- Gregor's mom

Hope to see you there!

- Gregor

PS - Check out http://www.stanford.edu/~gzh/ right now for sample mp3s and
later for show schedule (as we start to book shows...)