320 Homework 4, 12(c)

Hiroko Shiraiwa shiraiwa@stanford.edu
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 02:14:20 -0800

Sounds good to me too! Unfortunately I am not familiar with the
logical reasoning style (I tend to stick on equations), so that
I cannot evaluate it with confidence.

But is it really "x is even iff X is even"?
In my proof of x_ven->X_even, I proved that if x_even then X_even,
but didn't prove that it is vice versa... ah, of course it is. IDFT is
just a variation of DFT. Then it makes sense.

Hiroko

--
Hiroko Shiraiwa <shiraiwa@stanford.edu>