320 exam...

k i r s t i n kirstinc@Stanford.EDU
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:08:04 -0800 (PST)

i'm assuming the ballroom (at any rate, it's ccrma).  12:15 pm.  the
finals schedule for classes is listed in the back of the time schedule for
the quarter.  we can bring one piece of paper in with us (looseleaf).  i
imagine we can bring a calculator as well, but if we can't then the
problems probably won't be so hard that we would need one.

i think that's everything?

also, the coho is giving away free food right now (bagels, fruit,
cookies).  i walked in and my friend behind the counter gave me free chai,
then the coho gave me free food, then i found a dime on my way up to the
knoll.  yay.

-K