dinner is postponed

Hiroko Shiraiwa shiraiwa@stanford.edu
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:12:02 -0800

Nice. Let's make it tomorrow (wednesday). Celebrate Greg & 250.
In addition, my fridge is empty, and I need to go somewhere
to eat...

How can I let you come?
I shall provide several reasons that you have to come..

1) celebrate 250 done.
2) celebrate Greg can walk.
3) your fridge is empty.
4) you want to see MST people outside CCRMA.
5) you're sick of CCRMA, Treehouse and Tresidder.
6) your boyfriend/girlfriend/anyotherfriend is looking
   forward an occasion to have a dinner with us.
7) Juban is one of the best rated Japanese restaurants in
   Stanford Japanese Association gourmet survey.
8) Since Hiroko came to US, she ate at Japanese restaurant
   only twice, and is sick of Mexican food. She needs friends
   to go with for the third time.

Any other motivations are appreciated. Just come.

Hiroko
---