[LAC-19] LAC-19 Rehearsals and Sound Checks

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 22 19:44:38 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Looking forward to meeting you all this weekend and experiencing your music live!

I just wanted to let you know that the schedule for rehearsals and sound checks has remained unchanged:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qs8UoYfarYlcwZrZYib_LCy2V5dHkfZIWHngPjjz35M <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qs8UoYfarYlcwZrZYib_LCy2V5dHkfZIWHngPjjz35M>

Please note that Concert V (Club Night) will take place in Braun Rehearsal Hall (in Braun Music Center next to Dinkelspiel Auditorium).

My cell phone number—also works with WhatsApp and Facetime—is (650) 289-8819. Please feel free to text/call me.

See you soon!

All the best,
Constantin
Constantin Basica
LAC-19 Music Chair
CCRMA Concert Coordinator
Department of Music, Stanford University