[LAC-19] LAC is one week ahead!

Fri Mar 15 09:50:45 PDT 2019

On 3/15/19 9:30 AM, Chris Chafe wrote:
> Let me know if you need help this afternoon checking Dink ports.

Are you going to be around? (no need to come down to the plains otherwise)

> Did you add one in the foyer to the list?

They have a long cable that would go to a small switch in the back (also
for the streaming computer) and from there to the foyer with another
cable (no ports there). We could add another small switch in the stage
if we need wired eth there - apparently they have only one port in Dink,
period.

-- Fernando