[LAC-19] LAC is one week ahead!

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 15 08:42:46 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

LAC is now one week ahead and I just wanted to give you a summary of the
current situation.

*Proceedings*
Proceedings are basically ready. Nando needs to do a final pass before he
uploads them.

*Set-Up in Dink*
We checked all the AV equipment in Dink and we're scheduled to set-up there
early on Friday afternoon.

*Conference Packages*
Nette and I will prepare them early next week. Matt is still working on the
paper version of the conference program including a map and some useful
information.

*Concerts on Stage*
Constantin is on top of everything. I'll go buy drinks, cheese, etc. for
the intermissions.

*Club Night*
The weather forecast for the night of the club night is not good for now.
It still can change but we should be ready to have the club night in Dink.
If that happens, we'll just cater food (no BBQ). As for the beers, we'll
still have to go buy them, I can take care of it.

*Signs*
We still need to print signs for the conference. I guess we could just
print posters with the conference logo, etc. Nette and I will take care of
this early next week.

*Video Streaming*
Thanks to Dave and Carlos' hard work, we're very close to have a fully
working solution!

*Volunteers*
We now have a large team of volunteers. They're (slowly) populating the
task schedule spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jy-TUBWSQFpSDniZY4GWqQWVYVtj2spubo4Izj2LIzc/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Romain