[LAC-19] LAC19 streaming platform

carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 11 14:00:03 PDT 2019

Hello dear all.

I wanted to let you know that finally I did successfully tested the
foundation of what's going to be our LAC19 streaming platform. This was
done on my local environment, so now I'll install and config on its
final destination the Streaming Server platform in one of our servers,
and the Streaming Source software in one of our workstations.

When all is up and running I would like to have a couple of test
sessions with some of you out there, and even some people from the other
side of the Pond to really test final user cases (from US and EU), along
with speed, stability and quality of the streaming.

Also, I'll try to have all the final gear available to test a live video
production with multiple video sources and scenes.

I'll let you know.

-- Carlos