[LAC-19] LAC-19 Tasks Schedule

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 5 11:16:25 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

I put together a "tasks schedule" for LAC:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jy-TUBWSQFpSDniZY4GWqQWVYVtj2spubo4Izj2LIzc/edit?usp=sharing

This will be helpful to determine who's doing what (especially to manage
volunteers). So far, we have the following volunteers in addition to the
"core team":

- Dave Kerr
- Ben Josie
- Kyle Laviana
- Travis Skare
- Alex Chechile
- Vidya Rangasayee
- Xinhxing Yang

That's actually a good number! :)

I only put in the tasks schedule elements related to the scientific track
of the conference. Constantin, would you mind adding items for the concerts
and installations? You're the only one who knows what kind of help you'll
need. Can you let me know when you'll be done so that I can send that to
the volunteers to ask them to sign up for tasks?

Thanks!

Romain