[LAC-19] LAC-19 Program

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Sat Mar 2 13:28:59 PST 2019

Hi Romain,

> I just published the LAC-19 program on the conference website:
> https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/#program
>
> Please, don't use the spreadsheet to make updates to it anymore (it was a
> giant pain to move its content to the website).
>
> Let me know if you see any error by tonight (I'll send an e-mail to the
> presenters about it tomorrow).

I just had a quick look through it. By looking at the submitted PDFs (NOT the
descriptions in OpenConf), there were a few small discrepancies:
- On Sunday, the 10:00AM talk's PDF by Henrik Coler would have "JACK", not "Jack" in the title
- On Monday, the 9:30AM talk's PDF "Game|lan..." has "Co-Designing and Co-Creating", not the
  other way around
- On Monday, the 12:00PM talk's PDF has "Electronic Music", not "Electracoustic Music"

As a sidenote - the table is rather colorful; I think a legend at the beginning
explaining the color codes (yellow = paper presentation, purple = installation on
so on) would be useful.

Otherwise, everything looking good to me. I'd say as a whole this is one of the
most professional looking LAC homepages of the last 16 years :-).

Greetings,
Frank