[LAC-19] Post LAC and thank you all

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 8 00:15:49 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

After a few days off, I'm now back to work and I first wanted to say thanks
to all of you for a very successful LAC! This event would not have happened
without your various contributions: thanks thanks thanks!!!

A few things remain to be done though before we can "call it a thing."
Here's a (hopefully exhaustive) list:

*Medias*
- Conference talks were live streamed and recorded. We should edit the
recordings and put them on the conference website. That might be a fair
amount of work but I can take care of it if no one else wants to do it. For
that, I'll need the raw video and audio material: could you may be share it
somewhere/put it on a drive, etc.? Even if I'm not the person who ends up
up doing it, that will be helpful, I think.
- We should put the pictures of the conference on the website too. That
should be pretty straight forward. Nando, would you mind sending me the
pics you took?

*Financial Report*
We should  write a financial report about the conference. All in all, I
think we did pretty well and we should be under the planned budget. Could
all of you forward me all the expenses (and incomes, e.g., club night
registration) related to the conference that you had? I don't think I need
receipts but at least a description of each item and their associated cost.

*Finalizing the Website*
Beside adding videos and pics related to the conference, the website should
be finalized for "posterity." I'll take care of that as well.

Hope you're all doing great!

Cheers,

Romain