[LAC-19] Thank you all for a great LAC19 (post-LAC)

Romain Michon rmnmichon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 23:38:56 PDT 2019

I'd be happy to take care of it (especially since I promised it to Chris
haha). Could you guys put the raw video and audio material somewhere and I
can take care of the editing and put it on the LAC website. Similarly,
Nando I know you took a lot of pics and it would be nice to add them to the
website: could you forward them to me?

Cheers,

Romain

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 7:29 PM Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <
nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Saw this in LAU (Linux Audio Users mailing list):
> Anyone will(is) take(ing) care of this?
>
> The videos are stored but need to be segmented and posted somewhere.
> -- Fernando

Romain Michon
+33 (0)7 67 39 72 40http://grame.fr/~michon