[LAC-19] LAC Keynote

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 20 05:17:00 PDT 2018

OK, after hearing back from a few of you, it sounds like Leslie Garcia is a
good option. Chris, what's the best way to get in touch with the Stanford
art institute about this? Do you think they could pay for her trip and
housing plus may be a small honorarium? Is there some grant application we
need to fill, etc.?

Thanks!

Romain