[LAC-19] Templates // Website // CfP

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 6 10:57:05 PDT 2018

Shoot, that’s a pretty big typo! Thanks for catching it, Nette. I hope
that’s the only one haha. I’ll fix it ASAP. Fortunately, the booking of the
room was made at the correct date (I just forwarded the confirmation to the
list). Sorry about that and thanks again for catching this! Guys, please,
do check if you see anything wrong on the website, in the templates, etc.
As you can see, it’s worth it ;).

Romain

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:15 PM Nette Worthey <networth at ccrma.stanford.edu>
wrote:

> Um, one glaring thing: i though we were going the end of Spring Break?
> March 16-19 is the start of finals week, and getting the spaces in Braun
> will be problematic. Weren’t we on to do March 23-26?
>

> *From: *<lac-19-bounces at ccrma.Stanford.EDU> on behalf of Romain Michon <
> rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
> *Date: *Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 2:11 AM
> *To: *<lac-19 at ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
> *Subject: *[LAC-19] Templates // Website // CfP
>

> Hi everyone,
>

> I just updated the website and I think it's almost ready:
> https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/, can you double check it to make sure
> that there's no typo/mistake?
>

> I completely rewrote the LAC template:
> https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/doc/LAC-19-templates.zip
>

> Can you check that as well? I printed all versions (Latex and LibreOffice)
> to check the margins, etc. and it all seems correct.
>

> I think we should send the CfP as soon as possible even if the submission
> portal is not ready yet. Frank, can you check the CfP to make sure that it
> matches the way the submission portal will be configured? As far as I
> understand for now, there will be 2 separate portals for music and papers.
> Within the paper one, there will be 3 categories for posters, papers and
> workshops, correct? Constantin Basica (who's on the list) will take care of
> managing the music portal once you set it up.
>

> Thanks again everyone and don't forget to respond to my previous e-mail! ;)
>

> Cheers,
>

> Romain

Romain Michon
Lecturer and Researcher
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford Universityhttps://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon