[LAC-19] Keynando & Keyping

Sat Nov 10 12:59:25 PST 2018

On 11/09/2018 07:34 AM, Romain Michon wrote:
> Keynando... I love it ;).

Well, sure, I could a paint rosy picture of the future of audio in
Linux, or I could do a retrospective, or, more appropriately, start
relating disconnected anecdotes about how much better I had it when
audio on Linux was just starting (and entering into a loop where I start
repeating the same anecdotes :-) Or I could start relating disconnected
anecdotes, hmmm, have I said that before?

But only if I get a budget to learn ventriloquism, so that I can deliver
the keynote by speaking with a squeaky voice through Ping, or rather
have Ping deliver the keynote through my squeaky voice. We'll talk about
it some more and decide what to do (Ping and me).

We feel honored, but are willing for forgo the honor should someone more
(or less) deserving appear (I already did a lac keynote in 2005, about
the "state of the kernel"...).

-- Fernando