[Grads] Soldering project

Richard Lee rilee at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 28 14:39:23 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

If anyone has a spare hour this week and would like to make $50, Prof. Jonathan Berger is looking for someone to help solder wires to transducers in the Max Lab/Garage. Please reach out to him if you’re interested!

Also, if anyone is interested in practicing assembly/soldering of DIY synth kits together, please let me know.

One last thing is that I’m currently restocking soldering accessories for the Max Lab, if you have specific materials requests in this regard please also respond with a specific model in mind.

- Richard